Sunday, December 15, 2013

Observation 2.7




Date: December 9, 2013
Time: 4:24 - 5:00

Observations:
Today I was just casually sitting outside in my backyard finishing up some homework and starting to study for the long dreadful midterms in the following week. I started to get off track as usual and I decided to just lay down on the grass. When I was scanning the empty sky, or so I thought, I saw the Moon! Now don't get me wrong, this is not the first time that I had seen the Moon out when it wasn't completely dark outside, but I was just excited that I actual had the time to take a picture of it. As the Sun began to slowly set, the Moon did seem to get brighter and brighter but I thought it was pretty awesome that you can see the surface of the Moon so clear even without a camera. I know the first picture makes the Moon seem very, very small, however, I was still able to see the creators on the Moon which I thought was awesome. That's all I have to really say about this today but don't forget to keep looking up!!! You never know what you can find in the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment